Monday, March 24, 2014

It has been forever since I last posted about religion, and I like that. Maybe I'm growing a little, or maybe I'm reverting back to a previous stage in my life. Whichever, I'm tired of it. I'm not sick of it, just tired of it. I'm tired of trying to defend or justify what I believe, so I'm just not going to talk about it anymore. At least, not here.

There comes a time when a person reaches their threshold. That point when you cancel your subscription and stop buying into something. You aren't turning back, but you're saying to yourself, "Okay, I have what I need" or "I have what is necessary."

This is where I now stand. If you liked my religious posts, I'm sorry. I made this blog to originally be a writing blog, and I want to get it to that type of page. If you want my opinions, contact me directly, but I'm no longer going to bore those who don't with them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment