Thursday, March 27, 2014

3-27-2014

On March 27, 2013, at roughly 3:00 AM, I uploaded my book to Smashwords.com. Originally, I was disappointed that it was only an e-book, and I thought no one would see it. I have been surprised, though. A few months later, it was downloaded 50 times. When I started this blog, it had been downloaded maybe 70 times. That was back in October, and since then I've seen rapid growth. Today, one year after original publication, I've reached almost 200 downloads.

I'm so happy for this small celebration. I truly hope those of you who have read my book have enjoyed it. If I could thank you in person, I would.

On this bright Thursday morning, I'm still working on that sequel. It's coming slowly, and I wanted to share something on the anniversary of book 1. Circumstances have forced me to take on more with this book, including the cover art.

I'm no expert with photo-editing software, but I was able to finish the cover art for book two. So, without further adieu, here is the cover for my second book.

 The background effect was borrowed from http://wonderfl.net/c/ujiQ. Like I said, still a lot of work to do for the story, but it is coming. I hope you'll stay with me in this, and I'll have that book out as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment