Friday, January 10, 2014

Ten days into 2014 already, and things are going great so far. Looking forward to another great semester in Odessa. I didn't really do a resolution this year, other than to just do better and be better than I was last year. I've got another book just about finished, and still hasn't been a year since my first was published. I've recently run into a little hitch in getting everything together, but nothing a little creative flexibility can't fix. It feels good to be getting through it. I know this is nowhere near a professional published book, but it's probably leaps ahead of what I thought I could do a few years ago. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season and new year, and now that things are back to relative normality, I'll be posting more regularly with my thoughts and writings.

No comments:

Post a Comment