Wednesday, November 20, 2013

11-20-13

This is probably one of the hardest things I'll ever write, but I need to write this today. I may not feel as good about it tomorrow as I do today, but tomorrow doesn't exist yet. 

I also feel like I say this often, but no one reads it, so here it is once again:


I am not trying to undermine anyone's beliefs.

All I can do is interpret the world in the way I can, and that's different than others, I know. I see connections and they make sense to me. I read books and ideas and websites and watch videos and add them to my life. 

 I don't do things traditionally and I don't think traditionally. In fact, I don't believe in tradition, because there have been times in my life when it does nothing for me. If a tradition can be changed for the better, then I'm all for it.

Interestingly, I found this, relating to a conversation I had a few weeks ago. Something the Buddha said, where he does talk about eternal peace it is believed that he actually foretold the coming of Christ. Click here for the article of what the Buddha said.

So I'll end with this. There is so much out there, and its so exciting. We're in such an exciting time in the life of our species as we learn more and more, and I want to be there for as much as I can. And I'm not going to censure myself, I want to share what I learn for all who will hear.

Also, happy birthday to my wonderful mother! Thank you for all the love and support, and I hope you have a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment