Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Schedule and Gosain

Good morning, readers, or good day if you're reading this in the afternoon. I'm writing this in the morning, so I don't care, its morning, so good morning.

Anyway, I'm still new to blogging, and the only way I can think to gain experience is to create structure. So here is how this is going to work. During the regular week, I'm going to try and post every day, and if I miss a day, I'll just miss a day. However, during the week, I'll try to have a short story written, or a chapter or a story idea developed, and I'll post those once a week. This is tentative, not carved in stone, but written in data bits, and therefore no one really cares, right?

Next order of business, let me introduce you to my friend, Gosain.

He's an alien warrior I designed with Mr. Takashi Morimoto (click his name to see his site). He came to Earth about sixty years ago from Nuvia, a planet closer to the center of our galaxy. He's roughly 1200 Earth years old, commands a mighty star ship called Alexandrios, and wields a great ax named Gravitron. He has psychokinetic abilities that he uses in battle along with Gravitron.

Gosain is currently staring in a book that is slowly getting off the ground. Of all the characters I've created, he is my favorite, mainly because he's not human, so I can write different rules for him.

So that's all for today. Check out Mr. Morimoto's site, because he was supper awesome in helping me design this character. Be sure to check back as often as you can, and I'll see you later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment