Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Becker Writing Beginnings

First blog post ever, I think, this is something I've wanted to do for so long now, but always told myself I've never had the time to do so.

The reason I'm doing this now is because I heard a motivational lecture from Mel Robbins (Link to her site: http://melrobbins.com/). She spoke about what our brains do to trick us out of going through with ideas, and how to counteract ourselves and our own wants for things to be simple. But success isn't simple, and it takes hard steps, so here's my first steps to being a successful writer.

So, if you decide to follow this blog, I'd thank you greatly. The views, opinions, stories and lessons you will find here are real from my life.

Let me start off by saying that my life wasn't overly difficult, but I want this blog to be raw. This is the page where I'm completely honest with the world.

Aside from that boringness, I'll be posting short stories and excerpts of books I'm writing. I'll also post story ideas that will probably never leave this page. You may see some product placement (Like for my first book ever published, link here: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/300070), but not much.

Pictures I like (I don't have instagram, so don't look), song lyrics I like (I'm not a song writer; none of the lyrics I post will be original), poems, other's short stories, whatever I want, because this is my blog. Stay tuned if you dare, and have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment