Saturday, July 26, 2014

Power Trilogy Book 2: Strike of Sword

I'm proud to announce that my second book is Finished!!!!!! It feels like it took longer than it really did. Book one was published last March, and I began writing the sequel almost immediately. That's only sixteen months of painfully slow progress. either way, the book is finished, but not ready to upload. I still have to format it and I want to go over it one more time because I always miss grammar mistakes. I plan to upload it to Smashwords.com next weekend just like my first book.

This wouldn't be possible without all of the support I get from my family and friends. It is truly a privilege to get to share my imagination with all of them and all of you. There will be a post when the book is uploaded. Thank you all for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment