Monday, November 25, 2013

So it's a holiday week here in the United States, so I'm taking a break from this blog to spend time with my family. Before I go, though, I wanted to leave with one more thought. 

I know Thanksgiving is primarily an American holiday, but the spirit of the holiday is universal. In fact, the spirit is in the name: Giving Thanks. Gratitude is one of the most powerful and most harmonic emotions we have. Being grateful is more than just being happy, but recognizing the source of that happiness. In being thankful we recognize that we cannot do many things by ourselves. I believe we are a race meant to be interconnected with ourselves and with our planet. I also believe that if we can regain this interconnectedness, both with each other and to the planet, we will regain the full connection to God, Source Energy, the Universe, whatever you want to call it.

So while we have holidays to teach thankfulness, never let them be the only time of the year to be thankful. So I hope you have a wonderful week as I celebrate some time with my family. I'll be back next week, and from the bottom of my heart thank you if you've been following this blog. If I knew who you were, I'd give you a hug. May God watch over you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment