Friday, November 15, 2013

I'm really in a period where my life is moving forward. New discoveries and new opportunities are opening themselves to me. Change is always both exciting and scary, but change has to happen for growth. Growing isn't easy, and its sometimes painful, but what is on the other side is always amazing.

But the real point of today's post is to share again what I'm learning with Spirit Science. But, instead of me just writing it out, I'll show the video that I first discovered. It's about an hour long, so be warned. It's kind of a wierd cartoon, so again, you've been warned. What the video opens with and what I'll repeat here is this:

Please watch with an open mind. Very little of this is fact, mostly a combination of various theories. I'm not saying this is true, all I'm saying is decide for yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment