Saturday, November 2, 2013

I feel that since I posted my short story earlier this week, I should wait to post another original till next weekend, so this'll be a "regular" post this weekend.

This week's been interesting, to say the least. This blog has gotten a bit of talk recently, both good and bad. Plenty of praise for my originals, and it's all very appreciated. On the flipside, my more controversial posts are getting people talking, too, apparently. Mixed feelings about that, honestly.

My position is to give any thought, idea, belief, or theory an equal chance. I was raised to be reverent and respectful of others' beliefs. We all think differently, we all believe differently, and we all have the right to do so. That's why I'm probably not cut out for missionary work, because at the end of the day, I'd be like "but make your own choice".

I'm not infallable. I'm 21 years old; my brain isn't even done developing. I don't know much about the world, I admit it, but that's why I study the world and it's beliefs, because all of it is part of our ultimate history, and we wouldn't be where we are without every piece. So, I implore you that if you have a question or an issue with something I say, TELL ME! Leave a comment. Give me the chance to explain myself. I'm reasonable enough to hear critisms and beliefs. We're all sentient beings here; I'm willing to discussion and hopefully we can reconcile our differences.

No comments:

Post a Comment